Creative looking for riders
  • I know they are,Wayne.Somebody had the foresight to cut and paste them.
    Carry on.
  • Yeah, someone needs to call him out on the 500, and use it and shove it right up his ass.
  • "But you did delete Patton's posts in the City Sprint thread or am I grossly mistaken? "

I can't stop, and nor would I want to, anyone from deleting stuff that they have posted. However, I wouldn't delete stuff that someone else posted unless it was spam or grossly offensive.
  • I remember you telling me that you advised Patton to delete his posts for legal reasons.Or am I on crack?
  • Bill will you marry me?Maybe on ODs crack
  • I can't recall ever speaking to Patton in person, or had email or any other communication with him etc. I may have said to you that I thought that he was on very dodgy ground legally, as he revealed information that most companies would consider commercially confidential, but whether that's true or not, I have no real idea.

I should say that if I was asked to take down stuff on the basis that it was libellous, defamatory etc that would be a different matter, but that has not happened with respect to that thread (although I have in fact been threatened with legal action with respect to a blog post some years ago on a matter not related in any way to courier companies working practices).
  • I must be imagining conversations again.Curly,bring your wellies over mate,it's pissing down here.
  • Glib, you are a fucking twat.

"stop whinging about the rates, no ones making you be a courier"

Yep, let's just keep out mouths shut until dockets are a pound each, shall we?
  • He was born a twat, he'll live a twat and he will die a twat.
  • Lets start a union and put the message across. we are not slaves.
  • Yeah you set the ball rolling. You must be dishevelled right? Or at least your ideas are as daft as his.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!