CITY SPRINT!
  • bullshit! ive never had a problem @ sprint! never! kev, mark n lee r really nice! fuck mark p. he fucked up whole industry in this city by lowering the docket prices and we all are affected by this!! hes a salesman tho so dont be bothered coz u can do fuck all about this!
    this is 2nd time im working for sprint and i dont have problems with any single thing! people complaining are non professionals bunch of yuppies who never worked hard and expect serious dough...
    its still ok in here if u work hard enough!
    and about pikey thingy he has to sort himself out first and dont go on him guys coz each one of us has a bit twisted history.
    peace
    kamil
  • @count basie:
    they r rush couriers now. i dont think they r mcshit tho..
  • Count Basie, now there was a troll any forum could be proud of. Not like some eh?
  • this is a retraction of all my past comments on this thread!
    peace!
  • have you got your job back or are you just going in there to give it a go? good luck either way
  • Haha.. you wearing blue now, pikey??
  • Pikey you will KNEEEEEEEL BEFORE ZOD!!!!!!!
  • Let's see how long Pikey lasts this time....
    I give him 'til summer then he'll be kissing arse at Creative.
  • Aaaah. You blowing patton now are you? The depths some people can sink to. I suppose if you work for a rent boy...
  • "bullshit! ive never had a problem @ sprint! never! kev, mark n lee r really nice! fuck mark p. he fucked up whole industry in this city by lowering the docket prices and we all are affected by this!! hes a salesman tho so dont be bothered coz u can do fuck all about this!
    this is 2nd time im working for sprint and i dont have problems with any single thing! people complaining are non professionals bunch of yuppies who never worked hard and expect serious dough...
    its still ok in here if u work hard enough!
    and about pikey thingy he has to sort himself out first and dont go on him guys coz each one of us has a bit twisted history.
    peace"

Hmm yeah. Yeah if I I ever hear a more bullshit statement it will be to soon. Non professional yuppies? Seriously? Idiot!
  • Pete's on the box these days innit?
  • Typing @ is two key strokes. Just like at. Just a thought

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!