Going to the WC
  • How often do you want to go to the number1?

For me it's almost every half hour, each time it's an uncontrolable urge. Avoiding the removal of my bibs etc, I've been soiling myself instead proper 2 - 3 times per day, everyday. Today I find blisters up my backside making walking unbearable.

What do you folks do?
  • watch out who you sleep with..?
    use a condom...? :shocked:

that ain't sounding very healthy!
    even my baby girl doesn't wet her nappy that often! And she has a tiny baby bladder... :tooth:
  • See a doctor. Or perhaps a psychologist.
  • see a doctor and a psychologist, get rid of the bibs- more hassle than they're worth.
  • and stop pissing in your pants that's just nasty.
  • leave jsh alone, we all know that this is a cold weather problem that he is relating,

.....just wait for the warm weather my child..., oh and you might have The Clap.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gonorrhea
  • Have you been caning the K?
  • No STD, it's plain old stupid me.

How would a psychologist help?
  • Wetting yourself as an adult is usually rooted in some kind of childhood trauma. Something you need to come to terms with from an early age. It as almost like a comfort, taking you back to a "happy place" like infancy.
  • This is the best thread ever!
  • Are you a man or a woman? (If you are a woman I think I might know you).
  • Could be the cold or methinks its just plain time to visit the local quack for some advise!

Ive had days where just by chance im never standing buy long enough or every building i drop in dosnt have a accessable bog but i always make time

Condor should do there usual summer clearout of shorts for round £20. Pick up a pair for easy access instead of the harry houdini escape act when one needs to go!
  • "leave jsh alone, we all know that this is a cold weather problem that he is relating,"

wut? do you piss/shit yourself when it gets cold?
  • I don't know about you Joe, but I spend all summer looking for water and all winter looking for a toilet.
  • i don't know who you are captain mysterious or why you seem to retain six months of water before excreting it for the following 6 months but i think you ought to visit a doctor too (with more urgency than the OP in all liklihood).

this thread is fucking bizarre, does cold weather make you want to piss? this isn't a problem i've ever had...
  • ""A common symptom of cold weather is its effect on urine
    production. Exposure to cold causes a reduction in blood flow to the
    surface of the skin by constriction of blood vessels. This reduces the overall
    volume of the circulatory system so increasing the blood pressure. The body's
    response to this is to reduce the fluid volume by getting rid of water in the
    urine. So when you get cold, you want to pee. ""

http://www.coolantarctica.com/Antarctica fact file/science/cold_humans.htm

You may not know who I am Sleepy.... But I know who you are...., I've been watching you...In fact I'm standing in your garden right now.
  • i was clearly riding fast enough to keep up my body temperature then! :fierce:
  • I'm not going to the World Championships
  • captain mysterious. When are you next in London? Need a good ale piss-up and a good tet-a-tet.
  • I can't see it happening for an aeon at the moment mate.
    Get a flight to Biarritz or San sebastian or Pau or a boat to Bilbao and i'll show you all the hills/waves/boobies on the beach.
  • The OP is clearly taking the piss.Or giving it away.Hahahahaha:crazy::crazy::crazy:
  • "You may not know who I am Sleepy.... But I know who you are...., I've been watching you...In fact I'm standing in your garden right now."

You are a caveman and I claim my five pounds.
  • Typical cabbie asking for money like that. Is a fiver the initial fee for being on the same planet as your vehicle?
  • You betcha, baby. Going up 20p with every breath of diesel-sodden air you take.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!