Overdrive
  • Is out for quite some time. Really sorry to hear this mate. Call me.
  • what!!????
  • He broke his leg. 12 weeks in a cast.
  • unknown drunken i spose!??:cry:
  • OW!! sorry to hear this.
  • Broken tibia,can't go into it on here.Out for 12 weeks,I'll try to get out and about at some point soon.
    Thanks all!
  • Since this wisper thing DOESN'T EVER WORK , I'll give you a ring tomorrow. Chin up mate.
  • Lane, get in touch. I've got an idea. Get my nr off Kieran or somebody. Even cyclones control room.
  • shit feller, that pretty much sucks :sad:

all the best, make sure you bring a marker pen if you're coming down the pub :wink:
  • get well soon brother
  • Heal up soonish, John x
  • o we gonna do a race /raffle next friday for john! more info to come! watch out........:cry:
    cos thats just what he would do xxx
  • Does he really deserve a benefit given the surcumstances he acquired this incapacity?
  • I don't really care why my friend got injured, I just care that my friend has been injured.
  • I cant think of a man more deserving than John.
  • @ silverfox
    yes he does!!!
  • Heal up fast boss...Take it easy!
  • "Does he really deserve a benefit given the surcumstances he acquired this incapacity?"

eh? i know nothing of the circumstances but i know john is one of the good guys and there is a world of difference between a claim put to the LCEF and a benefit alleycat/raffle put on to help a friend in need.

wayne, i'll see if i can get some prizes if you're doing a race/raffle.
  • nic one sleepy!:bigsmile:
  • Get well soon Overdrive
  • road kill you are a hero 2 most have got enough to get buy ?If not on st paddys day overbubble will sit in the bike shop near hatton gardens.one pound one way one limrick 4 the other
  • Get well soon OD hope you make a quick recovery.

Ride safe the rest of yas
  • Get well soon bro maybe a ruler for those itchy moments
  • bad news mate get well soon
  • Reading through some old threads such as this one: "BECOMMING A COURIER - HOW MUCH? WHO? WHERE..?" ...Overdrive's comment, made me giggle.... get well soon Granny, we love ya! :bigsmile:
  • Yeah, heal up soon Arika send her love. I haven't actually told her about the broken leg but she's the sort of person who would be upset about it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!