New courier/messenger movie
  • woooooooooooo based on a true story!!!

its just like my job!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn6ie1zCkZU

:rolling:
  • The first 15 seconds nearly send me into a rage
  • That made me cringe so much my eyes and ears were sick into my brain.
  • holy shit, now hollywoods cashing in$$$$$$$$$
    what about showing our respect at the premier en mass????
  • This is the gayest thing since two guys decided to have sex with each other. Fuck off Sony, just keep booking jobs outta W8 and stay the fuck outta putting out films and crap bands. And instead bring back the Walkman that was the last great thing you did and it was years ago.
  • For fuck's sake, when are they going to make the fucking VIDEO GAME? Seriously, an uber-graphics Xbox game, would be called COA or something, that would kick ass and I'd play it all the time if I didn't have anything better to do.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf8z4ffHd6Q
  • Some of the NYC couriers appear in this film,think they got $1000 each.What next?London couriers doing Macdonalds adverts?OH SHIT.......
  • Just when I stopped being mildly annoyed over "Quicksilver".
  • looks fookin mint
  • Hey c'mon, lighten up guys. What else do we expect. It's a different angle and will confirm stereotypes on the road. Bring back Dark Angel.
  • I kind of dug "Darkangel" I mean shit the internet got shut down and we resumed our status as gods much like when they made the film "Quicksilver"
  • i don't know how big the circuit in NYC is but could 90 minutes from pick up to delivery ever be considered "premium"???
  • There was a courrier game out for ps1 you used to get chased by rabid dogs, muggers, alchys, and police officers lol
  • "you used to get chased by rabid dogs,muggers,alchys,and police officers"

Welcome to Hackney.
  • Fourth Avenue east of D St. was like that.
  • "There was a courrier game out for ps1 you used to get chased by rabid dogs, muggers, alchys, and police officers lol"

When I very first started this job at a shit company where I spent far too long on standby I'd bring my PSP with me and play this game for proper 'Yo Dawg...' tings

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!