Zak Speedfast chickens out of Courier Nocturne!
22.06.07 by Buffalo Bill
So far 5 teams have confirmed for the Courier Race at Smithfield Nocturne. They are:
- Creative Couriers (Scott Nelson, Michael, John, Sarah)
- Hell on Wheels (Vojtech Blazejovsky, Ondrej Capek, Oli Pritchard, Wojtek Chlebek)
- Messenguerilla (Comrade Castro, General Disarray, Captain Luke Fasttalker, Professor Chaos)
- Rollapaluza (Caspar, Therese, Winston, Marco)
- BMS Manchester (John Chang, Adam Cottee, Clodge Claudio, Conrad Haskins)
But where is Zak? London’s self-proclaimed sexiest, fastest, coolest, freshest, illest, dopest bicycle messenger is not on the team roster anywhere. Has the Speedmaster lost his bottle? Or has he once again been kidnapped by the Evil Genius Kaspar von Metrokontrollar in a dastardly bid to clear the field of potential rivals for his crack team of ex-engers (and Marco)?
And who are the mysterious Messenguerilla? Are they the messenger version of the Spectrum, mortal enemies of the ex-enger Mysterons?
Find out Saturday night 7pm in Smithfield.
PS It’s not too late to enter, Zak! Call 020 7261 1185 and ask for Fran or James.